Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A review of The Entertainer book for Abu Dhabi. How Daniel and I used it.

SO, Daniel was given the Entertainer book Abu Dhabi for free by his company and he got me the entertainer body book Abu Dhabi. According to their website the Entertainer book that Daniel got for free costs AED395 whereas the Entertainer Body book that Daniel bought for me is AED275.

Initially I was a little skeptical about using this book and believed it was part of some 'psychological advertising campaign crap' thing, however when I noticed all the vouchers being buy-one-free-one, I decided to just try it out and see how it goes.

That morning on the weekend I was in Abu Dhabi, we went to the Emirates zoo cause we really didn't couldn't think of anything else to do other than shop. That gave us a buy one free one adult admission entrance, which meant it only costed us AED30 total.

We then went for a couple massage at Rotana Yas Island that costs per person AED325. Since it was buy one free one, Daniel paid for his and I went in for free =D. The massage was AWESOME and lasted for an hour.

Then we went to Dasma Mall and decided to try out the Haagen Dasz with the buy one scoop free one scoop voucher. OMG THE ICE CREAM THERE IS AMAZING. I hardly eat ice-cream, let alone those high branded classy ones, so this was like an amazing treat for me. Daniel paid for his scoop which was like AED18 and I got mine for FREE =D

Next morning, Daniel and I went to Dasma Mall again and decided to try out Tim Horton's buy one free one sandwich and buy one free one hot chocolate. Total cost was apparently 129AED but due to vouchers, he only paid AED64 cause all mine were FREE =D

Then for lunch, we went to Yas Mall and tried out Giraffe restaurant. We used the buy one free one main course and we saved another AED75 on my meal that was lower priced than Daniel's.

Then I went to Bath and Body Works and got myself a body wash using the buy one free one voucher, saving AED60!

So total saving for that weekend was AED572 thanks to these books!!

Although if we add up the total costs of the books together, it would amount up to AED670 which is not as much as the savings Daniel and I did. But then again, theres WAYYYY more vouchers in there to be used, so for sure we will end up topping up the costs altogether and save up more money.

I am a happy happy cheapskate Asian girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment